Los Santos RPG Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Now Are Ip Is : 99.240.131.101 JOIN TODAY GREAT STAFF, AND LOOKING FOR PRO STAFF

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

La Cosa Nostra

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt
Admin
Matt

Game Points : 15055570

La Cosa Nostra Empty
PostSubject: La Cosa Nostra    La Cosa Nostra EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:47 am

La Cosa Nostra Cosanostrapk

About La Cosa Nostra

La Cosa Nostra which means our thing or this things of ours is only associated with the American mafia. It origins originate in Sicily, Italy during medieval times to protects their selves and estates when the landlords were away. The mafia went on to help the poor and do a lot of good, but along the way became very powerful. When the power corrupted they began using violence to get whatever it was they wanted.

The members are sworn in by a strict ethical code called Omerta(for details on Omerta check The Rules). Consequences for breaking the code was death. Omerta meant silence and you are expected to live by the code. The Sicilian mafia immigrated to America in the early 1900's and set up five of the most powerful mafia families in New York City. They achieved power quickly and easily and that was by fear and intimidation. They protect their own at all cost and if someone tries to rise against the family they would be killed.

The mafia gain their primary sources of income through things like extortion, which is when a mafioso would go to a store owner and say pay me a weekly fee or be killed. Gambling, drug dealing, and the union. The union was a major aspect of the mafia and at one time the mafia had so much control that they could have brought all construction in the United States to a halt.

Our rules

1. No-one can present himself directly to another of our friends. There must be a third person to do it.

2. Never look at the wives of friends

3. Never be seen with cops.

4. Don't go to pubs and clubs.

5. Always being available for Cosa Nostra is a duty - even if your wife's about to give birth.

6. Appointments must absolutely be respected.

7. Wives must be treated with respect.

8. When asked for any information, the answer must be the truth.

9. Money cannot be appropriated if it belongs to others or to other families.

10. People who can't be part of Cosa Nostra: anyone who has a close relative in the police, anyone with a two-timing relative in the family, anyone who behaves badly and doesn't hold to moral values.

Omerta code

"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without police protection is both. It is cowardly to betray an offender to justice, even though his offenses be against yourself, as it is not to avenge an injury by violence. It is dastardly and contemptible in a wounded man to betray the name of his assailant, because if he recovers, he must naturally expect to take vengeance himself. A wounded man shall say to his assailant: If I live, I will kill you - If I die you are forgiven."

Omerta is the code of silence and we are using it. Betray us and you and your relitives will be murdered.

Ranks

La Cosa Nostra Mafiaranks

Capo Crimini – Boss, leader of the mafia
Capo Bastone – Underboss, second leader in mafia
* Consigliere – Bosses friend/trusted person. Officialy isnt in mafia.
Caporegime – Lieutenant, typically heads a faction of 10 or more soldiers comprising a "crew"
Sgarrista - A foot soldier who carries out day to day business of the family. A "made" member of the mafija
Piciotto - Lower-ranking soldiers; enforcers. Also known in the streets as the "button man"

How to join?

It is simply, find us at the game... Ok maybe it isnt.
Find us by roleplay way! I dont like, no... I acctualy hate peoples who sends PM’s asking to join. Those who will do so will have 50% smaller chanche to get accepted. Ok, for first time doing this I will forgive it, for second, doors to our faction is closed to you!

If you will fail our simply „questions” which we will ask you before joining, you will be killed! (CK)
If we discover that you, or any of your relitives is a cop, FBI, army or other goverment agent, you will be killed! (CK)

Some tips how to join:

This is roleplay server, so it means you need to act like in life. So you cant just PM by your brain to someone else and say that you want to join mafia. One of the greatest way how to join is get suggested by another mafia member. It means, start friendship with someone from mafia and later when you want to suggest you will do it through him by getting his vote.
 La Cosa Nostra Lacosanostrasauklis
/center]
Back to top Go down
https://lossantorpg.board-directory.net

La Cosa Nostra
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos RPG Server :: Forum :: Gangs & Families :: Gangs-
Jump to: